Sunday, May 14, 2006

Ice, Ice Baby

Have you ever eaten so much that you decide eating ice for a week is a good diet plan? I got there today. I was stuffed after dinner at mom and dad's. I was invited to mom and dad's by my sister who was going to buy supper for them for a mother's day thing. So, I put Phoebe in the bathroom (I wasn't going to take her to mom and dad's knowing my niece and nephew and all the baby stuff would be filling the house) and I went to mom and dad's. I left half of the subway sub at mom and dad's because I couldn't eat it all and because I have turkey meatloaf in the fridge for this week. I ate a 6in sub (turkey, lettuce, and tomato on wheat bread), three breadsticks from pizza hut and a piece of chocolate cake. I was so stuffed I felt miserable. So, I decided eating shaved ice for the next week would be a good diet plan. I plan to eat the meatloaf and slim fast bars too. But the ice will be dessert.

Phoebe did #2 on the linoleum tonight instead of puppy pads. She was waiting for me at the baby gate and wouldn't leave until she found me.

No comments: