Friday, May 19, 2006

Since Tuesday

Wednesday, I watched the American Idol results show. Elliot should have stayed. Taylor should have stayed. Kat, I'm not too fond of. She can sing well and has a great performance personality, but there are more established singers who sound like Kat than there are those who sound like Taylor and Elliot. I'm not sure if I heard Kat on the radio that I could identify her.

Thursday, my sister, her kids and mom and dad came up for a visit. Timmy, my nephew, dumped my supper in the floor and threw some tantrums. He could be the next American Idol in about 20 years if he continues to have that kind of lung capacity. Jasmine warmed up to Phoebe and Phoebe warmed up to her. Jasmine calls her Feefee though. Phoebe was such a good girl. Even though she was scared of the kids and her routine was ruined, she still used the puppy pads the whole time they were here. After they all left, I straightened up the house, did my dishes and around 9:30 laid down with Phoebe to watch some golf. We napped.

Today, I went to Walmart this morning and bought Phoebe a dog bed and nail clippers. I have dog nail clippers but they are almost as big as her whole paw and I didn't think they would work for her. So, I bought people clippers. Tonight, I went to the grocery store after work and found more of the doggy squeaky toys shaped like a cat. Phoebe loves those.

It's supposed to warm up this weekend and stay warm all next week. So, hopefully I can work out some. I'm hoping to get back on the treadmill or walk outside. I've been gaining weight back since I got Phoebe and had to stop working out to keep an eye on her.

No comments: