Monday, May 01, 2006

Out of the Blue

I got one of mom and dad's computer monitors today and hooked it up. So, my screen now looks normal. Well, it's a little dark but I have the brightness as high as it will go.

I took Phoebe to mom and dad's today for a visit. She actually used the puppy pads. She was a little afraid of the rooster crowing though.

When we got home today I watched Samantha Brown's traveling in Europe show on the Travel Channel then went outside and walked. I actually got some exercise for once. I don't get much exercise now that I have Phoebe - I have to watch her to see if she's using the puppy pads. I had Phoebe out with me for a while, but she got a little hot so I brought her in, got her a drink, and put her in her crate. Then I went back outside. I think I got more sun tan too.

Well, better go see if I can get Phoebe to eat a little more. She isn't much of an eater when it comes to her meals, but boy does she beg for whatever you're eating.

No comments: