Saturday, May 13, 2006

News

What's happened since I last posted? Well, I caught the mouse. I went to the grocery store last night after work and stood in line longer than it took me to shop. If you're going to pay by check, why don't you have it written out except for the amount before they finish ringing up the sale. This morning I went to mom and dad's house and took Phoebe. I needed my hair cut and mom wanted to see Phoebe. I took my camera and got some pictures of mom and dad with her. I got to mom and dad's around 7:30am. I think Dad now regrets making me get up early all those years when I was a kid. Now I get up early and he sleeps in. I was there in time to answer the phone for mom. It was my sister. She, her husband and the kids are on their way here from Florida for a visit. I think it confused my sister to have me answer the phone. LOL. Dad kept giving Phoebe treats even though she wasn't doing her business on the puppy pad. I told him that if he un-house trains her, she will move in with them and they will deal with her messes. Anyway, Phoebe played a lot and kept begging for food, she used the puppy pad twice and had no accidents, and then she napped. I took Phoebe outside after her nap but she wouldn't do anything. She kept going from one porch to the other looking for mom and dad. So, I packed up everything but the toys (I forgot them) and brought Phoebe home. She did her business here. Right now she's chewing on a rawhide. I traded her that for the plastic squeak maker from her squeaky toy.

No comments: