Saturday, December 30, 2006

Another Holiday

Yay! I have Monday off. I have a pretty busy weekend planned. I have to do some cooking today, take the dogs for a walk, walk to the mailbox to get the mail. Tomorrow I have to take Phoebe to Mom and Dad's for her weekly visit. Monday is Christmas Part 2 at Mom and Dad's house - this time my niece, nephew and brother-in-law will be there. I guess I'll have to put away the Christmas Tree sometime. Somewhere in all this I need to schedule time for my naps.

I bought several books from eharlequin.com that I need to read. And yesterday I bought a dvd of the movie "The Wedding Date" starring Debra Messing and Dermot Mulroney. All the commercials for the movie looked like it would be a typical romance novel kind of movie, complete with a happy ending. Hopefully, it will be a good movie.

I also bought a big scented pillar candle that was 50% off at Walmart. I thought I would melt it down and pour it into jars so I can have several candles for my candle warmer.

No comments: