Sunday, December 03, 2006

Weekend

Last night I watched Celtic Woman: A New Journey on PBS. I have a Celtic Woman Christmas CD and I would possibly buy a regular cd of theirs. But they do the song Danny Boy and to me that's one of the most depressing songs ever. Anyway, I am considering getting the cd of this concert. There were some good not so depressing songs on there.

This morning I took Phoebe to see mom and dad and then Dad and I went to Walmart and I bought a computer desk. Later, we put it together and ran into trouble with the metal rails that enable the drawer to slide in and out. We think the manufacturer put one too many of one thing and not enough of the other thing in the box. So, I have to search online for the rails or at least find an alternative to fix my drawer. The desk is nice, I like the look of it and the pretty handles. The dogs were excited to see Dad today. They kissed him and got in the way often. That's because he gives them catfood. To sum up this part of the day, it took us about 5 hours to put the desk together and I missed my nap. Dad missed his nap too.

I am planning a birthday party for me and Phoebe for the 17th of this month. I think we'll be having it at mom and dad's house.

There's a neighbor dog that's been coming up to the house the last couple of days. Fritz is going nuts. He runs all over outside, barking and chasing the dog when he finds him. I have a hard time getting him inside.

No comments: