Friday, December 01, 2006

Gone to the Dogs

This week went to the dogs. Steffi was sick so I spent three or four days getting up early and cleaning up her messes, coming home from work and cleaning up her messes. I think she's getting over it. Phoebe is having her twice a year 'experience' and Fritz has decided that he really, really, really likes her right now. I came home from work on Tuesday to find that they had chewed several holes in a dog bed and scattered dog bed stuffing all over the living room floor. My mom will have plenty of sewing to do to fix that bed.

One bright spot, I ordered some dvds from Amazon.com and got them on Tuesday. They were having a sale so I got Batman Begins and a Pierce Brosnan movie called After the Sunset on sale, and then to get free shipping I also ordered Superman Returns. I actually watched Batman Begins the other night. I usually don't watch movies, but I watched this one. It was very good. But I didn't like the ending. For someone who reads romance novels, I just felt it wasn't right for Bruce to kiss the girl and then to have her leave him. That was just wrong. But as someone who reads comic books, I can understand why they left him sans girlfriend.

No comments: