Sunday, December 10, 2006

Lend Me Your Ear

This week I found a cute pig statue at a local store and bought it. The statue has wonderful details and very fine features. I had it sitting on my computer desk so I could pick it up and look at it during the day. Well, this afternoon, I went to my room to take a nap. When I got up, I noticed that the pig was missing part of its ear. It's my belief that Phoebe, upset that I didn't let her come with me for nap time, climbed up onto the desk and chewed on the statue, breaking off the pig ear. I looked and looked and couldn't find the missing ear anywhere. I hope she didn't eat it. I may have to buy another pig statue. I really liked this one.

Observation: Does anyone else hate those Campbells Microwave Soup commercials that feature the slob slurping the soup and falling out of his chair? If there's anything that makes me NOT buy Campbells soup, it's that commercial.

PBS: I get about 5 PBS tv stations with my satellite dish package. All week, they've been having the fund drive. So, I've been watching the Celtic Woman concert every time it's on. It would be better if there weren't so many depressing songs. But there are a few that I like to hear over and over again.

No comments: