Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Wedding Date

I got the dvd of this movie yesterday because it looked like a good happy ending movie and I've been wanting to see it for months. I wasn't disappointed. It's funny and entertaining. I'm glad I bought the dvd. The one thing that puzzles me is the dvd case. There are two little flaps on the side that you have to open before you can open the dvd case. What are these for? I haven't seen them on any other dvd cases and the flaps are so thinly attached that they can break off easily. I do have one small criticism about the movie - it seems a bit mature for its pg 13 rating. But then I have no intention of relating to a 13 year old so there is that to consider. I just know I wouldn't watch it while sitting next to my parents. I think that should be part of the ratings system.

No comments: