Thursday, April 03, 2008

Almost Another Week Gone

This has been a long week. I'm glad it's almost over. I've been having problems with my right eye. I either have some kind of bad allergy or I've done something to the eye. I'm trying not to rub it or scratch it or anything. My eye doctor told me once that I should never rub my eyes because it will make the astigmatism worse.

I got back on the diet and exercise program on Monday and I've stuck to it all week. Tonight I was on the trampoline for 20 minutes (with little breaks after every two minutes of jumping). I find that my ankles get pretty tired if I go for more than 2 or 3 minutes so I have to take the little breaks. The breaks are getting shorter in duration than when I first started jumping on the trampoline. So, I'm improving.

I checked the weather forecast and it looks like it's going to start getting warm now. I think maybe next week, I might start taking the puppies outside. I don't know how I'm going to fit that into the evening schedule but I'll have to find a way to do everything.

What happened to the tennis? Earlier, the Tennis channel was showing matches at the Sony Ericsson event in Florida, but it seems like as soon as the players got to the quarters or semis, the Tennis Channel stopped showing it.

I'm reading Nero Wolfe novels right now, waiting for the new Alex Rider paperback to be issued. It comes out I think on April 10th. I'll have to try to find it.

No comments: