Friday, April 18, 2008

Glad It's Friday

I'm very glad it's Friday and I have two days off. The week was ok at work until about 2pm today when I got a sucky email. I may have to play my leave the work at work self hypnosis tape I made tonight when I go to bed.

I have lost 3 pounds in the last week, but today I had to go off the diet. I attended a meeting today elsewhere and after the meeting we all went to Pizza Hut. Since I never go to Pizza Hut, I ate. Not as much as I used to though. So, that's good. I didn't work out either. I figured if I was going to go off the diet, then I might as well rest the body too and pick up both the diet and exercise tomorrow. I did take the puppies out for a walk this evening. Dad came up and mowed the grass today and the puppies were able to walk in the yard without disappearing. And the shorter the grass the less likely the puppies will be to pick up ticks.

I've been in the mood to read cookbooks and watch cooking shows. I have to grow out of that or else I'll start buying cookbooks and I don't want to spend my money on that.

Speaking of money, I finally signed up for direct deposit at work. I don't know if it's going to work. I'll find out in a couple of weeks when I get paid. As I mentioned previously, the 911 people are going around giving everyone new addresses. I wanted to make sure my paycheck wouldn't get lost so I did the direct deposit.

Speaking of deposits, my bank has changed their lobby hours. Now they will only have the lobby open from 8 to 4 Monday through Friday and 8 to 12 on Saturdays. I work 8 to 4 throughout the week. So, the only time I will be able to go to the bank is on Saturdays. That sucks because as you know I like to get out and get my shopping done and get home by 8am on Saturdays.

Steffi's feeling mixed today. She had runny poo this morning but she ate all of her breakfast. Then when I got home I found one more spot of runny poo from her and she didn't eat supper. But she did walk all over the yard tonight while I was out with the puppies.

No comments: