Sunday, April 06, 2008

A Great Sunny Day

Today was really pretty with a lot of sun and good temperatures. I went out in shorts earlier to get some sun, walked around in the driveway for about 15 minutes.

I worked out again today and so far I've stuck to the diet. I don't think the three hours I laid around yesterday did the weight loss goals any good. I haven't taken any naps today.

I've got dogsitters in place for the week of the golf tournament this year. So, I might go to the tournament again.

I also signed up to have the electric bill and the phone bill paid by electronic transfer. The 911 people are in the process of changing all the addresses in the county and I figure when they do all of my mail will get screwed up. I'm going to start having my paycheck direct deposited too.

No comments: