Saturday, April 12, 2008

Busy Saturday

Here's how my day's been so far:

Half hour of walking in place in front of the tv this morning right after I got up.
Walmart shopping.
Vacuumed and cleaned the dining room and living room carpets again.
Cut Fritz's hair and brushed him. (I've picked about 6 ticks off of him this week)
Walked outside for 25 minutes.
Ate lunch.
Walked outside for 20 minutes.
Cleaned a bunch of kitchen dishes and utensils and cabinets and drawers - finally cleaning up from when I had the mice problem.

Steffi is once again feeling bad, like she did a few weeks ago. But she did eat this morning.

I haven't gotten any mail in a couple of days. I wonder if the 911 mapping project that's going on (where the 911 people are giving us all new addresses) has changed my address and no one bothered to tell me. I know other people have been having trouble getting their mail.

Outside today I saw fritz toss something up in the air and play around it. I went over to him and saw that it was a squirrel. A dead one. I don't know if he killed it or if he just found it, but it looked like a recent death. I had to put the dead squirrel on top of Dad's stock trailer so Fritz couldn't get him. If I just throw it into the pasture or something, Fritz will go get it.

No comments: