Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Work Crap

Here's a work story:

I had some things I had to go over with a co-worker. For an hour and a half I sat there in his office while he did everything BUT discuss those things with me. Then he had the nerve to suggest I ask the boss to stay a half an hour late to go over them. I work 8 to 4 and he works 8:30 to 4:30. I thought "why do you think I would be dumb enough to believe that you might actually do anything between 4 and 4:30?" So, I said no and I went home. And my other co-workers are just as guilty. They see me sitting there in a chair in front of his desk and they still come in and ask him questions and interrupt him. It's ridiculous.

Next time he wants me to look at something, I'm going to give him the same consideration he gave me today. We'll see how he likes it.......

No comments: