Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday

All that work yesterday paid off, I lost .8 pounds. After many weekends of either holding steady or gaining weight, I managed to lose. That's good. Today I took it a little easier. I did get on the treadmill twice and I walked in place for about 15 minutes. I did some sit-ups and leg exercises and did some arm exercises. I have to try to get rid of the flabby arm thing.

Steffi wouldn't eat this evening when I offered her bologna so I gave that to Winnie and PJ. Later, Steffi got up and got a drink and then begged for treats. So, I gave her a couple of chicken treats and she ate those so I gave her a couple more. I would have fed her the whole bag if she wanted them but she stopped and wanted to go out to get some catfood. So, I fed her some catfood too. As long as she eats. I didn't feed her a whole lot, just in case she might throw up.

No comments: