Sunday, May 16, 2004

The Movie was Pretty Good

The movie in question: Van Helsing. Hugh Jackman - excellent! He was even shirtless for part of the movie. I may buy the movie when it comes out on dvd. I would like to hear all of the words - movie theater speakers aren't all that great. Before the movie, Polly and I had lunch at the local Mexican restaurant. We had the buffet, which was pretty good. Except for this one thing that was just deepfried bread. There was supposed to be some kind of stuffing inside, but I tore the whole thing apart and only found a hint of tomato paste. Polly caught me up on everything that had been going on in the office I used to work in. Those bosses are just getting more insane by the day. And Polly gave me my birthday present. My birthday was in December but this was the first time she'd seen me in months so I got it then. And she gave me a vampire related romance book. Yay! Can't wait to read it. Very hunky guy on the back cover so it can't be all that bad.

No comments: