Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Today I sent out a money order for the Season 1 Box Set of Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda that I purchased from Ebay yesterday. I can't wait to get it, but I am a little irked that I will then have two copies of the 1.1 and 1.2 dvds (I had bought them separately when they first came out). Oh well, I also have the X-Men movie and the X-Men 1.5 edition as well. When I get the box set, I will have to remove this from the wishlist.

Today at work I set up the cheap Dart Gun I bought from WalMart. It was only $0.97 and it works fine for a stress reliever. I did post some rules for the gun though so I wouldn't get into trouble for having it. Like: Don't shoot at living beings. Only use the gun on your breaks and lunch time. Don't use the gun when customers are in the room with you. That kind of thing.

Greg and Lydia have proven once again that they cannot, or more to the point, don't care to follow orders. They deliberately disobeyed me again. Which means I will get official time at the next Team Meeting to set them straight. Oh joy.

No comments: