Sunday, May 30, 2004

Today Polly and I had planned to go see Shrek 2. Polly wanted to see it because Antonio Banderas's voice is in the movie. I figured I'd go because Polly wanted to see it and because I wanted to give Polly my extra Andromeda dvds to sell on ebay and because I had taped the season ending episode of Andromeda for her to watch. So, we get to the theater only to find every kid in a tri-state area has decided to see Shrek 2 today. Being as how Polly and I are pleasantly child free, we decided we would have much more fun shopping, so we went to Walmart. An hour and a half later, we came out with many purchases. Polly has engaged in a new hobby, one of jewelry making. So, she bought some jewelry making supplies there among some other things like an African Violet, which I think she said might be named after me if she takes it to work with her. LOL! We then moved on to the Gino's restaurant for some dinner, which was very good. And then, while we were right next door, we stopped by the pet store to look at the birds, fish, turtles, rodents, and such. After that, we ended our little afternoon get-together. I went on to the grocery store and I guess she went on home.

A few minutes ago I tried to download pictures of the bracelet Polly made and gave to me so I could post them in the photo album, but the digital camera is not working. I'm guessing it's all a part of the "Great Computer Clash" that we are experiencing. Hopefully, one day everything will return to normal. It would be nice to actually be able to use my digital camera again. So, Polly, I tried to help you sell some jewelry by posting a picture of the really pretty bracelet you gave me. Maybe when you get enough jewelry made ahead you can do your own photo album on your blog and try to sell some that way. My digital camera was only $20.00 and it works well enough to display pictures on the pc.

No comments: