Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Well, we had our team meeting in the other town today. Three people drove over so that's more mileage reimbursement than the bosses were expecting. Greg wasn't at the team meeting, and the whole reason I was supposed to give my little speech was to set him straight. Oh well, I'll just have to keep tattling on him. He's off for a couple of weeks for some kind of sinus surgery. April and I went to the cubicle that would be hers once she starts going over to the other town to work two days a week and guess what we found. The manual that the boss said wasn't over there. We actually found two of them. Sitting out in plain sight on the desk. So, I'm guessing that Greg and Lydia had them and when they realized we weren't going to let them get away with doing their own audits, they put the manuals back. Even though April only needed one manual, we grabbed both of them just to make sure Greg and Lydia wouldn't try to use it again. We did eat at Pizza Hut, but I only had to share my coupons with April. Other workers had brought coupons of their own.

No comments: