Wednesday, May 19, 2004

My sister was down today and fixed the computer so we don't have to open up about 5 different files to get to the internet connection and our favorites list. Yay! I found the picture used for the desktop background and I got our mouse pointer changed back to the little mouse like we had it before. I haven't had a chance to work on getting the printer back, but maybe I'll look at that this weekend. We still have an 8 GB hard drive completely full - I'm sure we need to delete stuff off of it since our original hard drive isn't half that big and we don't have it filled, but I guess that can wait for a while.

The movie, Troy, will still be playing this weekend. Polly wanted to see that one too, so we might be going to see it this weekend. Maybe they will explain why fierce warriors would let so much skin be exposed in battle when wearing those skirts. I always wanted to know why.

No comments: