Thursday, December 30, 2004

Big News!!

I'm getting a bonus at work! All the people in our department are getting it. It's going to be $1000.00 before taxes! This is great considering probably half of the people who work in our department make less than $21,000 a year. See, government employees do not have cushy jobs. Some could say that I have already spent part of this bonus with the purchase of that dvd recorder, but I have some serious thinking to do about what I'm going to do with it. The logical choice is to throw it in with the house money, but I could take this opportunity to buy a couple of things that I've wanted for a while. I'm not planning for anything yet though. As sure as I start planning on spending it, my car will break down or I'll need to spend it on something else. But, it would be enough for a couple of AKC registered puppies.......................................

No comments: