Monday, December 27, 2004

I have decided to buy the dvd recorder. I went to Walmart today to buy the one that everyone on the website I visit recommends, but my walmart didn't have it. So, I put the money on a shopping card and I had planned to order it online. But, I've decided to drive up to P-Burg on Thursday to see if either of the walmarts there has it in stock. If I can get it there, then I think that will be better than having it shipped to me.

I fixed the cd player in my car. There is a button on the side of the machine that has a hold, resume, and off option and apparently, to have the cd pick up from where it left off, the button has to be on resume. I don't know how the button could have shifted over to the off option, but it was. I didn't even know the button was there. I couldn't have accidentally pushed it since it's on the side of the machine.

No comments: