Friday, December 24, 2004

Whoooo!!!!!

Christmas at my house:

I got money from mom. Nothing from dad (as usual). My sister, brother-in-law and Jasmine got me the Ultimate Ric Flair dvd and the book Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda: Waystation. Right now I'm watching the Barry Windham portion of the Ric Flair dvd. Naturally, I went straight to that part of the dvd first. I got Mom a Freddy Fender cd, some sock like house shoes, some kitchen towels. I got Dad a classic tractors calendar and a Gaithers' Bluegrass Gospel cd. I got Mom and Dad both a fleece blanket and a portable cd player for the car. My sister, brother in law and Jassie got mom and dad something but they haven't delivered it yet. They are supposed to be down tomorrow. Christmas dinner was pretty good. Turkey, home made noodles, mashed potatoes, and more. Yum. Mom and Dad have cheesecake to eat later for dessert and I've got a chocolate cake.

*sigh* you just don't see wrestling like this anymore. Flair had some really good things to say about Barry Windham before this match began. That's good.

No comments: