Friday, December 17, 2004

I only worked a half a day today. I had to take some time off before the end of the year or else I would lose my vacation time. So, I went to the bank and the stores after work and then came home. Dad forgot that I was coming home early so he got a surprise. He had let Fritz outside and went off into the house and then suddenly he saw Fritz there in the hall and thought for a second, "When did we get two Fritz's". LOL! My long time friend Jenny sent me a birthday card with a Walmart gift Card valued at $35.00. That was very nice of her considering she has a husband, two young kids and a stepson, not to mention tons of nephews in her family. She doesn't have much money for things like that. But I coincidentally sent her a Christmas gift of $35.00 a couple of weeks ago. Steffi is still having some tummy problems, but not as bad as they were. I think the medicine is helping.

I think I got the two Christmas presents my sister got for me. I don't remember having anything ordered from Walmart.com so I'm guessing that package and the Amazon.com package I got in the mail today are for Christmas. I didn't open them, just in case they aren't wrapped. I did put them under the tree. We can't put the wrapped presents under the tree yet. My sister's psycho cat would get into them.

I finished the Ric Flair autobiography a little while ago. The end was really touching. I just wonder when the Blackjack Mulligan or Barry Windham autobiography will be written.

No comments: