Monday, December 13, 2004

In Short....

Tony's cousin's dog won't have puppies until April.

I saw on some website that William Shatner was nominated for a Golden Globe. Yay!

Steffi's been sick. She threw up several times Friday night and Saturday morning. Didn't eat any solid food until this morning. We've been using a syringe to shoot melted ice cream and crushed up baby asprin down her throat. I think her problem now is maybe a sore throat or sore gums/teeth.

I got the Ric Flair autobiography in the mail today. I can't wait to start reading it.

I got my birthday present from my sister in the mail today along with my John Schneider greatest hits cd. Yes, he does have some great hits. I haven't opened my birthday present yet. The big day isn't until Wednesday.

Evil weather man who just can't hide his love for snow is predicting one to two inches of snow by morning. Why can't our weather people be sun worshipping beach combers?

No comments: