Thursday, December 23, 2004

I had today off from work. I spent the day watching the History channel mostly. I watched something on Greek Gods and Goddesses and a show on the history of Christmas. Checked out the house listings. I'm almost considering a $125,000 house. I would be left with absolutely no money and a huge house payment, but it's brick and has about 2.5 acres with it. It's probably out in the boonies too. Most everything I've looked at has been out in the boonies. The portable cd player I have in my car is doing something differently. Yesterday I must have pushed the wrong button because now, every time I start the cd player, it starts playing the first song on the cd. Until yesterday, when I would stop it and then start the player again, it would pick up where it left off. If anyone knows how to make the cd player stop this, let me know. I have no clue where the little instruction sheet is that came with the player.

No comments: