Sunday, December 26, 2004

Help please - I have a vhs tape with very important A-Team episodes on it and it appears that the tape has become separated from the little plastic wheely thing that the ends of the tape are attached to. I was rewinding it today and it made a really funny noise and then stopped at about the 6 hour mark. If anyone would know how I can repair this, please post a comment.

I am contemplating parting ways with some of my house money to buy a dvd recorder. There's a website I go to that has reviews and comments about various dvd recorders and it looks as though Pioneer makes pretty good ones. According to the website there isn't one brand that is as reliable as your average vhs recorder, but Pioneer gets pretty good reviews. I think I need to get one before I lose any more A-Team episodes.

No comments: