Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Well, blogger won't update my Manuscript Destiny blog. I'm getting tired of Blogger not displaying my posts. You'd think they would be better at this stuff.

I watched a few minutes of the Real Gilligan's Island reality show last night and was apalled by what I saw. One of the Skippers was apparently having a heart attack on the beach and I didn't see one medic come to his aid. That kind of irresponsibility should be punished by the FCC more than any 'wardrobe malfunction'. I guess the Republicans running the government care more about naked people than they do about saving someone's life.

Tonight on the Nightly News with Tom Brokaw they did a story about the son of the head guy at the UN making money from some company under investigation for some misdeeds regarding Iraq's Oil for Food program. Some Republican congressman said that Annan should resign from the UN because of his son having a job at this company. Well, I say when Dick Cheney severs all connections with Haliburton maybe someone can listen to this congressman who obviously has no clue about what he's saying. That's about as lame as Powell coming out and saying that the US wouldn't recognize the result of the Ukrainian election. Bush was all in a hurry to accept a flawed election result back in 2000 and now he thinks he can pass judgment on other countries election practices?

We had some strong winds over night last night. They blew over a tree in our pasture and it created two holes in the roof of an outbuilding we have. I'll have to see if we need to cover anything up in that building to protect it before we get more rain.

No comments: