Saturday, April 23, 2005

I did about 46 minutes on the treadmill today. The incline was the steepest my treadmill would go and the pace was fairly quick. It was about 2 miles. Not bad for the first bout of exercise I've done in a week. Unfortunately, mom brought fast food home today for lunch so I had to eat some of that. But only about half of what I normally eat.

I watched the Nashville Star marathon on the USA channel today. And I found out that there's going to be an interesting golf show on Fridays at 7pm. I hope they re-run it because it's on the same time as Andromeda and I'm not missing Andromeda.

We've had a lot of rain lately. Today it's been raining most of the day, but it's been kind of a drizzle. Last night we had hail. It was less than pea sized so it didn't cause any damage. Tonight we are supposed to get snow. Dad picked last night in the rain to go up on the roof to clean out the gutters. On his way down, he fell off the ladder. He's been holding his arm all day and the elbow is a bit swollen. I guess if he feels bad enough, he will go to the doctor.

No comments: