Saturday, April 09, 2005

Lovely Shade of Lobster Red

Well, as you might guess, I got some sun today! I hope the red fades into a nice tan that sticks around a while. I never get good tans. I also got in two bouts of exercise - about an hour's worth of walking. I watched some of the Prince Charles and Camilla wedding festivities. Some very interesting hats were worn by guests at the blessing. And one woman wore a very short frilly dress that should not be worn on a windy day. Once the blessing coverage started I switched the tv over to CMT. They said there would be a part where the two of them would confess sins and stuff and I just wasn't interested in that. I have to say though, it was nice to see a happy occasion on tv as opposed to the constant vigil over the dead body of the Pope.

No comments: