Wednesday, April 20, 2005

You ever have one of those months where it feels like you've accomplished nothing? I feel that way about work. It seems like I've done nothing the whole month. I had two days off. I spent about a day training people on a new screen in our computer system and writing up the handouts. I just spent a big part of today in a meeting that my boss volunteered me for. A meeting which accomplished very little. I spent a couple of weeks fighting with the stupid people trying to explain to them that they were wrong. Three times they were wrong on one case. And they still have the nerve to suggest they are better than me. They certainly aren't smarter about the job if I have to correct them on their three mistakes in a row. Friday I think I have to train a new case worker on how to refer cases for audit. Another day that I won't accomplish anything (statistic-wise). Oh well, two more days and I can get this week over with.

No comments: