Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Tonight I walked 47 minutes and 47 seconds (an ironic tribute to Alias and the magical number 47) and walked 2.37 miles. I've discovered that since I've been walking, I've increased my energy by about 200%. Today at work, I was bouncing off the walls. Needless to say, some of my co-workers were a bit shell-shocked. LOL!

Curse the people who put out the new Buddy Jewell cd. In order to play the cd on a pc, I have to download software that is on the cd. I am not allowed to download anything onto the pc at work, therefore, I can't listen to the new Buddy Jewell cd at work. I will be contacting whatever record company this is and complaining. If anybody out there has encountered this, do you know if there's a way around it? If I burn a copy of the cd, can I play that copy on a pc without downloading that software?

No comments: