Monday, October 24, 2005

Back on the Web


Well, I got my new phone number today. So, I'm back on the web. Going to all the websites I went to on mom's pc is a different experience. Everything looks so different on this new pc. But at least I'm here. Yay!! Unfortunately, I still don't have a satellite dish. I'm getting very frustrated about the dish issue. You would think dad would have told me about three weeks in advance that he was going to take it on a certain day so I would have the time to either find a store in town who would sell me a dish or to order it direct from the company. But no, just like the man he is, he just up and took it.

Yesterday, I downloaded the software for my digital camera on my new pc and got some pictures of deer that were grazing in the back yard.

No comments: