Sunday, October 30, 2005

What's up with me

Friday: I had to stay late at work. Someone wanted an explanation of our accounting system. She still doesn't understand it all so I'll have to meet with her again I think. I had wanted to go to the bank Friday after work, but since I got out late, I couldn't. I'll have to wait probably another week before I can go. I may run out of cash by then.

Saturday: Went shopping. Bought a sweater jacket, a shirt, some socks, a printer for my computer, and a bunch of other stuff. Came home and cleaned some around the house, moved some furniture so I could hook up the printer. A leaf came off some vine-like plant Polly gave me, so I planted the leaf in some dirt to see if it will grow. I don't really have luck doing that. I tried with a leaf from my African Violet and it died. But we'll see what happens. Last night I downloaded some updates for the Norton Internet Security program that came with my computer. Well, my computer is so secure now that the only way I can actually do anything on the internet or get my email is if I turn the Norton thing off. So, it's off. Good thing that was free. I watched the first Tomb Raider movie last night. Getting ready for the next Bond movie since the new Bond played Alex West.

Sunday: So far I have cleaned the carpet in the dining room, worked out on the treadmill, washed up a couple of dishes, taken the dogs for a walk. There are some other things I'd like to do before going back to work. But luckily I have Monday off too (I took that day off) so maybe I'll get more done tomorrow.

Observation: my right ankle has been bothering me this weekend. I can't stand on my toes without it hurting. This is the foot that suffered a broken bone a few years back. I think the height of the heels on my shoes is what's causing the problem. I'll have to switch to the flats for a while and see what happens.

No comments: