Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Septic Tank Search

Well, they found what was used for the septic tank today. I won't go into details but suffice it to say, if Dad and I had dug just a little deeper on Sunday, we would have found it. So, it's good to know we were on the right track, but even better that I don't have to dig any more. My arms killed me for two days after all that digging. That only proves that even if you work out everyday, you are not in shape. You're just in shape for whatever exercise you're doing. Cross training is not such a bad idea. So, it looks like we will be getting a new septic tank sometime within the next week. Yay!
******************
Also, my uncle from Indiana will be in this weekend, and whether he knows it or not, he will be moving a lot of the heavy furniture from this house into Mom and Dad's new house. What a way to spend a vacation. So, I will be shopping on Friday for the things I will need when the parents move to their new house. It will be nice to finally buy some things off the list I keep writing. I think I've written that list 4 times now.

And I will probably buy some more clothes to wear to work, even though I'm not quite finished losing weight. My supervisor found out today that no matter how freezing cold we are, no one will change the thermostat. So, I need sweaters or jackets or something. Definitely no skirts.

No comments: