Monday, October 03, 2005

Well, yesterday Dad and I went hunting for the septic tank. We didn't find it, but boy are we suffering today - Dad with his shoulder and me with my arms from shoveling all that dirt. Dad tilled up the ground with the garden tiller and I shoveled. Anyway, last night he called some guy who does septic tank work and the guy's going to come out and locate the tank for us and probably dig it up and clean it out. Yay!!

Jennifer Garner is supposed to be on Martha Stewart's daily show tomorrow. I will definitely watch that. There will be plenty of new mommie and baby stuff on the show and it will be cute watching Jennifer learning and participating.

I plan to go shopping Friday for a bunch of stuff. Things I will need once Mom and Dad move out, regular grocery shopping and maybe clothes shopping. I also need to wash and wax my car and do my laundry and on top of that, this weekend is a big golf weekend.

No comments: