Thursday, March 23, 2006

Attack Dog Fritz

Tonight, I took the dogs out when I went to turn the outside light on. I looked out into the yard and saw the black and white stray cat staring at Curly, the gray cat. So, I said, "Go get the cat Fritz. The black one, not the gray one." And Fritz went after the stray cat. In fact, he pinned the cat into a hole in the hay shed. I had a hard time getting him and Steffi away from the cat. I heard the cat screeching and I figured Fritz was going to get scratched. But eventually I got them away and the cat ran off. If I'm lucky, the stray cat will stay gone. She eats my catfood. The gray cat, in the meantime, had caught a mole and was munching away. I really am shocked that Curly hunts. While the dogs were out, I took the digital camera outside and took a few pictures. They didn't turn out too well because it was getting dark outside. Oh well. It's still neat to have the camera.

No comments: