Saturday, March 18, 2006

Shopping

I went shopping today and bought some clothes. I need new clothes now that I'm skinny. I hope to add some things as the year progresses.

I bought some photo albums to store the pictures I'm going to take with my new digital camera. I already have some pictures in there.

I also bought a couple of necklaces that were on clearance.

Before I got to shop I went by mom and dad's. Mom's computer is on the blink. It won't exit out of safe mode and it says something about using the original windows disk that came with the computer. Well, that disk was sent to my sister in Florida. It'd be a shame if my parents, who are on a fixed income now, would have to buy a new computer because theirs can't be fixed. I told mom she can come here and use my internet access anytime she wants.

And I got a surprise today when I went to cash in my winning lottery ticket from Wednesday's drawing. I thought I had only won $1.00 but in fact I won $2.00. That's good. I got two more lottery tickets with the winnings. I have a feeling I won't be winning any more for a while.

No comments: