Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm watching the Tennis Channel tonight since the Golf channel was sucking up to Tiger Woods. There's a player being interviewed on the Tennis Channel named Max Mirnyi. This man has to be very tall. They have him sitting in a chair that is way too small for him. His knees are sticking out and he has to be uncomfortable. I feel bad for him.

I got to work out tonight. I did about a half an hour on the treadmill. I thought I'd better take it slow my first time back in over a week. I'm still coughing some.

At some point I do plan to get back to Walmart to possibly buy a digital camera. I've been seriously thinking of buying one for a while and I actually looked at them Monday night. Maybe I'll stop in tomorrow night after work.

It's supposed to warm up some this week and get up to 70. I can't wait. I bought a fleece jacket on clearance at Walmart Monday night. It needs to warm up so I can wear it.

Steffi is doing ok. She still has pills to take. I think she's got about a day's worth of the white pills to take, but maybe 4 or 5 more days of the yellow pills.

No comments: