Friday, March 03, 2006

Well, I think if I keep coughing, no matter how uncomfortable it is, I might get over this cold. I've been coughing deliberately today and I think it's helping. It's not doing my throat a bit of good, but I guess that's a small price to pay.

I went shopping today. This morning I went to walmart and I had every intention to return this evening after I went to the bank, but I just decided to skip it and go grocery shopping instead. I bought some potatoes for my first use of the potato ricer. I can't wait to use it. The store had turkey breast on sale for $0.99 a pound so I got one. I also bought more hamburger so I can sneak Steffi her pills.

Speaking of Steffi, I let her out when I got home today and she was in the yard for a while but it only took a second for her to disappear. Where did she go? Into the pasture, probably on her way to find the dreaded rotten bones that made her sick on Sunday. I had to change out of my dress shoes and chase after her, calling her name with my pitiful cold-plagued throat and voice. I finally got her to come back to the house.

No comments: