Saturday, March 04, 2006

First Success With the Ricer

I haven't made the mashed potatoes yet. I had some apples that were going to go bad so I made homemade applesauce. The ricer worked great. I can't wait to try the potatoes. The applesauce is pretty good. I plan to give some of it to my parents.

Somehow Steffi managed to hurt her left front paw. I don't know what's wrong with it, but she's limping. I'm going to watch her the next few days and see if it gets better or worse.

Last night wasn't the best of nights. I went to bed around 9pm. About 12:30am I woke up and didn't get back to sleep until after 3am. Around 3am I got up and took some cold pills and ate a Special K cereal bar. Sat up about 15 minutes looking at the Lakeside Collection catalog I got in the mail yesterday. Then I went back to bed. I actually fell asleep and got about three good hours of sleep after that. I'm feeling a little better. I think the coughing is helping.

No comments: