Sunday, March 19, 2006

A Good Day Off

Today I made some chicken noodle soup. I also sprinkled some borax into the carpet to start the war against the fleas that I'm going to be fighting this year. People on the internet say that borax kills fleas and flea eggs. It must do something because the dogs won't lay anywhere near it. I worked out and watched some golf on tv. And I bathed the dogs. Fritz caught onto me and took off into the pasture. I couldn't get him. Eventually he did get his bath. And I got one too thanks to him. But mine didn't really get me clean. I am protected for the next 5 to 10 days against fleas though. And I've also had a chance to see some of the movie, 13 Going on 30. It's playing on one of the channels I get. It's a funny movie. I had to turn the channel though when the bad girl tries to ruin the good girl's life. I hate that part in movies.

No comments: