Sunday, March 12, 2006

Some Weekend

This is supposed to be time off from work - unfortunately, I've just substituted home work for work work. I worked out today. I made chicken noodle soup last night (and washed those dishes), I cooked a turkey breast for Steffi, bagged it up and washed those dishes today, I fried hamburger for Steffi and Fritz so they could get their worm medicine and washed those dishes, I did laundry today and folded and put away those clothes, cleaned the bathtub. But at least I wasn't at work. And I've done a few things that were definitely not work related. I took a nap yesterday. Today I found some recipes on the foodtv website and put them in my recipe book, watched some golf. I got to watch Nero Wolfe last night on the Biography channel. I wish the weather could have been better so I could have taken the dogs out, but we got rain instead of snow so I can't complain much about the weather.

Oh, and I won $5.00 in the lottery last night. That was a nice surprise.

No comments: