Sunday, April 30, 2006

Nap Time

The dogs and I took a nap today. I used mom and dad's rollaway bed and Steffi and Phoebe and I napped on that. Fritz was on the floor. Phoebe must have been dreaming. Her little feet were moving and she even growled a little, but her eyes were closed.

It's a good thing Steffi and Phoebe get along. They both have to be in the chair with me in the family room. So, Phoebe ends up laying on top of Steffi. They don't mind. They both just lay there and sleep.

I'm getting pretty good at the easy sodoku puzzles in a puzzle book I bought yesterday. But I'm getting tired of them too. I think I'll take a break.

I made home made mashed potatoes and biscuits for lunch and supper today. I even have some for tomorrow. Tomorrow I have to go up to mom and dad's. I don't know if I'll take Phoebe. It's supposed to rain. I think I will take them some biscuits though.

My monitor is still in its blue haze. I unplugged it from the cpu and the screen still looked bad so I don't think it's a problem with the computer. I think it's the monitor.

I haven't been able to do my laundry today. Phoebe has not wanted to let me out of her sight. And I've had to watch her closely to see if she's using the puppy pads. I had her out for nearly an hour today and she wouldn't do #2. She kept getting distracted. I was not happy. Finally after being back inside for about a half an hour, she did #2.

No comments: