Friday, February 15, 2008

3 Day Weekend

Yay!!! It's Friday night and the start of my 3 day weekend. Thank you Presidents Washington and Lincoln for doing so many things to earn yourselves a National holiday for us to celebrate. Have you ever noticed the presidents who have holidays are war presidents? Why can't we celebrate peaceful presidents?

Well, I felt like celebrating Valentine's day yesterday so I went completely off my diet. I'm still off the diet but hopefully I'll be back on it and the treadmill tomorrow. Last night I had pizza, an orange swirl cake of some kind (a square in a small plastic container-not a whole cake), and some chocolate candy. Today I had some pizza left and a bunch of candy. I finished off the pizza and ate some of the candy. I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate so I know I'll be leaving that for mom and dad. I was going to give them the leftover pizza from last night but I decided to eat that. At least I didn't eat everything all in one sitting like I would have done a few months ago. And I'm not really interested in eating the chocolate. I was really wanting peanut butter cups.

I bought the last two packs of the really good puppy pads that Walmart sells. I got them today. I hope they put more out for sale.

I've been very, very tired this week. A couple of days I've even gone back to bed before going to work. Maybe I can catch up on some sleep this weekend.

I got my state tax refund yesterday. Not even two full weeks and I got my refund. Who needs to E-file?

There are birds chirping on tv. I'm watching golf and they are in Hawaii. Well, Winnie doesn't like to hear the birds chirping. So, when she does hear them, she barks and keeps barking. I guess I won't be moving to Hawaii any time soon.

No comments: