Monday, February 11, 2008

Winnie Knows What She Likes

And it isn't Kanye West. I was watching the Grammys last night and when Kanye West started performing, Winnie started barking. She didn't like his first performance. But, when he started singing about his mother, she didn't bark anymore.

It's very cold in here tonight. I made some biscuits to try to stay warm. I even have the furnace turned up.

Tonight starts the Westminster dog show. I'm planning to watch it tonight and tomorrow night.

We're supposed to get 1 to 3 inches of something tonight. The national weather service said just one inch of snow, but other forecasters are calling for 1 to 3 inches. And it's supposed to warm up over night so that it will be rain by mid-morning.

I spent a fortune at walmart this morning. I bought two packages of puppy pads - they are really nice ones that are quilted. I didn't see them the other day when I was there, so I thought I better buy some while I could find them today. And I bought a kit for my digital camera printer.

Mom told me tonight that the post office was going to raise the price of a stamp again. I'd better buy more of the any price stamps before the price goes up.

No comments: