Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nuts

The fanatic Christian woman at work claimed today that she doesn't watch any news on tv because it's all lies. She gets her news from a few carefully selected websites on the internet (as I pointed out - because no one lies on the internet). This is the same woman who listens to I think it's Sean Hannity on the radio and says that the we will end up in Hell if a democrat becomes President. I think she blames the democratic congress for the whole Iraq war mess when it was the President who wanted to go there in the first place. I bet one of her carefully selected websites is the Fox News website. I so wanted to debate with her today but I decided against it. It's much less stressful to keep my mouth shut. She is so republican and she won't admit it. She is so narrowminded and judgmental and calls it being a good christian. And she's one of those women who only wears dresses.

This other woman in the office has a son who was at one time a wild man and now is a faithful churchgoer - going so far as to preach at some of the services. She said her son won't listen to the news because it's all lies and that if she even dares to mention a recall on a blender, he will tell her it's a lie and tells her to stop watching the news. She says he won't even read a newspaper.

I'm starting to see a pattern here - churchgoers and news is all lies. Hmmm......

No comments: