Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday

Well, I had three things to do on my list today and I've done them all. I vacuumed the living room to pick up Fritz's hair. I've printed out a bunch of pictures off my digital camera and put them in the photo album. And I did my laundry.

I got on the treadmill today and walked for almost an hour. My mp3 player went through all of the songs on it and I started over. I don't have very many songs on the player - not because it won't hold many, but because I just wanted Michael Buble on there.

I needed the exercise. I came home from mom and dad's and made a small pan of biscuit bread that was covered in garlic-parmesan butter. It was good but boy am I stuffed.

I also took some bleach water and washed down the bottom half of the exposed walls in the house. I think Fritz has been marking territory.

No comments: