Sunday, February 03, 2008

Traditions

I just realized yesterday that I seem to always do my taxes on the 3rd day of February. So, I guess this is my Superbowl tradition. LOL.

I made new patterns for Winnie and PJ's dresses. I thought they needed to be a bit bigger so I enlarged them. I did this at my dining room table and I have some storage boxes sitting next to the table. Winnie got up on the box and then put her front paws on the table. She won't be able to do that when I have the next big family dinner.

I had Winnie and PJ at mom and dad's today and both of the puppies got scared of a big fly that buzzed into the living room. PJ shook and shook and eventually went inside her pet carrier to get away from the fly.

It's warmed up nicely today. I don't know how warm it is, but the sun's out and I'm sure ice is melting everywhere. If it was just a bit warmer, I'd go outside and take in some of that sun. Any day over 30 degrees is a good Winter day to me.

No comments: