Saturday, February 23, 2008

Still Reading

I'm still reading the Alex Rider books. I finished the second one last night - I stayed up late to finish it. I just started the third one this evening. I can read this one and the fourth one, but the fifth one, I had to order from the web. I have the sixth one and the seventh one is out in hardback, and will be released in paperback I think in April. I don't want to have to skip the fifth one so I might wait until I get that one to read it before moving on to the sixth one.

So, I stayed up late last night and today I had to take a nap. It was nice just laying in bed for a change. I got up this morning regular time - 5am and discovered that Steffi was sick again. She had thrown up and she wasn't interested in eating at all. So, before I went to the store, I gave her some pepto bismol. I went to the store and bought the puppies yet another kind of dog food. I don't know why they can't make dog food that dogs think are just like the treats. The puppies have no trouble eating treats. I found the puppies a few new toys at walmart and bought yet two more packs of puppy pads. I have to get them when I can because I can't depend on walmart to always sell them. I brushed the dogs today and was chased up and down my driveway by the neighbor dogs when I went to get the mail this afternoon. I also ordered birthday presents for my sister and niece. Tonight while I was on the phone with mom, PJ came into the living room holding up one of her hind legs. She must have hurt it somehow but after a while she started walking on it again.

Despite the 3 hour nap, I am still feeling a little tired. My eyes are droopy.

No comments: